How to Register for Non-Credit Classes
You don't have to complete an application for admission or acquire transcripts to take non-credit classes. However, you will submit all required information during the registration process. In-district residents and out-of-district students are welcome to take continuing education classes at affordable tuition rates.
Registration and Payment
- After searching for your non-credit class. Take note of the course code number which consists of three letters and three numbers (i.e., ABC 123). You will need this when registering for the class.
- Visit the Registration and Pay for Continuing Education classes site
- Enter the course code number on the second line of the registration screen, then select 'Submit.' All available class sections will display.
- Check which section of the class you are interested in taking, then select 'Submit'.
- Fill in your information1 and complete the payment2 process.
To register in person, visit ECC’s Registration & Records Office located in Building B, Room B105, on the main campus at 1700 Spartan Drive, Elgin. Call 847-214-7393 for office hours and more information, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1Non-payment will result in you being dropped from the class the next day.
2Some changes (such as your name) may only be completed by contacting ECC's Registration & Records Office by calling 847-214-7393 during business hours.