How to Register for Non-Credit Classes
You don't have to complete an application for admission or send transcripts to take non-credit classes.
However, you will submit all required information during the registration process. In-district residents and out-of-district students are welcome to take continuing education classes at affordable tuition rates. If you have registered online in the past and have not yet logged in, please log into Self-Service and click on Academics → Continuing Education Registration.
Registration and Payment
- After searching for your non-credit class, take note of the course code number, which consists of three letters and three numbers (i.e., ABC 123). You will need this when registering for the class.
- Visit the Registration and Pay for Continuing Education classes site
- Enter the course code number on the second line of the registration screen, then select 'Submit.' All available class sections will display.
- Check which section of the class you are interested in taking, then select 'Submit.'
- Fill in your information1 and complete the payment2 process.
If you prefer to pay in cash, please visit ECC’s Registration & Records Office in Building B, Room B105, on the main campus at 1700 Spartan Drive, Elgin, to register for classes and student accounts making cash payments. Call 847-214-7393 for office hours and more information, or email email@example.com.
1Some changes (such as your name) may only be completed by contacting ECC's Registration & Records Office by calling 847-214-7393 during business hours.
2Payment is required when registering online for Continuing Education or non-degree classes. You may use a credit/debit card or a checking/savings account routing number and account number to make a payment. Please enter your information carefully and make sure funds are available in your account, as a $35 non-refundable service fee will be assessed in case of a returned payment. If you experience problems registering via the web, please contact our Continuing Education office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Non-payment will result in you being dropped from the class the next day.