Elgin Community College is a place of exceptional learning experiences and life-changing opportunities. Your gift to the ECC Foundation, the philanthropic arm of ECC, plays a critical role in helping us create bright futures for our students—and for our entire community.
Your support will ensure:
- Our community members have access to educational opportunities, regardless of their circumstances.
- Excellence and innovation are rewarded.
- Quality and capacity of ECC’s programs are maintained and grow as needed to serve our community.
Your gifts can be designated to:
- Resources for Excellence Annual Fund – enhancing students’ learning experiences with classroom resources and leadership opportunities, awarding grants to inspire creative collaboration, and providing funding for other student needs.
- Student Scholarships - giving students access to a life-changing education and rewarding academic achievement.
- Academic Programs and Student Services - supporting a specific program or student activities area.
Ways to Give
Giving to ECC is easy, and every gift matters. Here’s how to make your gift.
50 percent of ECC students would be unable to afford their commitment to advancing their education without financial assistance.
By 2020, community college graduates will hold 65 percent of all U.S. jobs. Individuals with college credentials earn more and contribute more to the community at large.
Your philanthropic investment will have a greater impact at ECC than at most universities. On average, ECC students outperform their peers who start as freshmen at four-year schools.
Giving to ECC is easy, and every gift matters. Your donation creates opportunities for ECC students to enrich their lives, their future, and our community.