Skip to content

External Reporting Tools

Report misconduct with the ECC Board of Trustees, employees, representatives speaking or acting on behalf of the college, and volunteers.

Report Institutional Complaints

Every effort should be made to resolve a complaint directly with the institution. If these attempts have not resulted in a reasonable resolution, you may file a complaint with the Illinois Community College Board by filling out the form below.

Report a Problem to HLC

Submit a complaint about the institution to ECC’s accrediting agency, the Higher Learning Commission (HLC). Students, faculty, staff, and public members may complain about any HLC-accredited or candidate institution by filling out the form below.