How can we help you?
The Student Accounts Office is the centralized billing and collection point for all college receivables. The Student Accounts Office handles the following:
- Tuition payments
- Departmental deposits
- Posting financial aid to student accounts
- Disbursing financial aid
- Posting miscellaneous charges to student accounts
- Billing and payment processing for auxiliary units
- Oversees the collections process for all receivables
- Third party billing (including 529 tuition plans)
- Payment plans
- Receives appeals for tuition refunds as a liaison to the TAAC committee. TAAC is an acronym for Tuition Adjustment Advisory Council.
Monday through Thursday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday through Thursday: 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.