Middle School Fridays
Connecting younger students to the college experience.
ECC invites in-district middle schools to join us on select Fridays during the fall and spring semesters for Middle School Fridays. This event offers students the opportunity to learn about college and career readiness, the impact and importance of pursuing a college education, learn and hear from current ECC students, take a campus tour, and receive fun promotional items.
Middle School Friday Visit Guidelines
- All events occur on select Fridays during the regular academic year.
- Groups should plan to arrive by 9:30 am and depart by 12:15 pm.
- If your group plans to eat on campus, please indicate this request on your registration form. Requests are based on availability.
- One adult chaperone is required for every 15 middle school students.
- Middle school staff are responsible for the supervision of students. Middle school visitors to campus are expected to be respectful and obey all campus guidelines and rules to avoid disrupting classes in session.
- If you must cancel or reschedule your visit, please contact us at least three business days before.
Spots and availability are limited, and requests are taken on a first-come, first-served basis. To register your middle school group, please complete the registration form below.