College & Career Readiness Events
Give your student the best chance for college and career readiness. Topics include considerations for secondary course selections, preparing for standardized tests, and early college credit options like dual credit and advanced placement.
Evening CCR Workshop Sweepstakes
For every College and Career (CCR) evening workshop in the school year 2022-2023, two (2) qualified participants will earn a $25 gift card.*
To be considered a qualified participant for an evening CCR workshop sweepstake, you must:
- Be a student or guardian residing in District 509, within ECC’s county boundaries - Cook, Kane, DeKalb, DuPage, and McHenry.
- Attend the workshop on time.
- Partake in the entire workshop.
- Complete the exit survey after the workshop ends.
- One survey entry per logged attendance, as an entry for sweepstake is the survey submission cross-referenced with the attendance log.
Evening CCR Workshop Raffle
As an added bonus, a year-long raffle will be held for qualified CCR sweepstakes participants.
- At the end of the academic year (May 23, 2023) three (3) qualified participants can win a $150 Target gift card.
- Same qualification requirements as the Evening CCR Workshop Sweepstakes apply.
- A participant will be entered into the raffle after successfully completing six (6) CCR workshop sweepstake entries.
- Maximum raffle entries for one participant is three (3), equating to eighteen (18) evening CCR workshops.*
*Entries made during the 2022-2023 academic year expire on May 23, 2023, and do not roll over for future CCR events.