Foundation Scholarship Opportunities
Applications are accepted year-round, but the first round of scholarship awards is made starting in April. Scholarships may cover various expenses and may include tuition, books, child care, school supplies, and even transportation, depending on the specific description of each scholarship. You may still apply for and receive other forms of financial aid even if you receive an ECC scholarship.
What types of scholarships does ECC offer?
At ECC, scholarships are abundant and made available to everyone who qualifies. Here’s just a short list of offerings. See eligibility requirements.
- Adult students over the age of 26
- Community service
- First in the family to go to college
- Full- or part-time students
- Graduates of U46, Elgin High School, Larkin High School, St. Edwards Catholic High School
- And more!
- Honors course tuition waiver
- Illinois High School Diploma Students
- International students
- Residents of District 509, Hampshire, Elgin, St. Charles, South Elgin, and other area communities
- Single parents
- Students with disabilities
- Studying abroad
- Tuition waivers
- Veterans or their dependents
- Young musicians
Academic and Leadership Excellence Scholarships
These scholarships require a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Intention to transfer for a Bachelor's degree completion
- Attending college part-time, degree-seeking residents of District 509
- Members of a college club or service organization
Career Areas of Study Scholarships
- Art and Visual Arts
- Career Tech
- Computer-aided design
- Criminal Justice
- Culinary Arts
- Dental Assistant
- Fire Science
- Health Professions
- Human Resources
- Industrial Manufacturing Tech
- IST/Maintenance Tech
ECC Foundation Scholarships
See a searchable list of scholarships from the ECC Foundation.Search Now