Students helping students!
We believe that food is an important factor in academic success. Whether you forgot lunch or you are saving money for other expenses, we have made it a point to help any ECC student that walks into the doors of the Spartan Pantry. It does not matter to us what your income status is; we welcome you with open arms!
- Be an ECC student.
- Complete a short application and wavier for first-time patrons.
- A student photo ID is required.
Food and monetary donations can be dropped off anytime at the Student Life Office, Building B, Room B173.
Please complete the required form fields to make your monetary donation. Thank you.
Food & Supply Donations
The Spartan Pantry operates two garden plots at Sherman Hospital and has planted and harvested kale, cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots, lettuce, onions, and potatoes. The following are items we typically keep in stock and are always looking to refresh our inventory.
The pantry is always seeking volunteers to help in the following ways:
- Staff the pantry during open hours
- Help with the inventory of donated items
- Monitor food placement and expiration dates
- Staff information tables in the Building B hallway
- Volunteer at special pantry events
If you would like to volunteer, please email us at email@example.com for more information.