Spartan Terrace Restaurant
A World-Class Dining Experience
Experience the great atmosphere, fine dining, flair, and performance levels of students enrolled in culinary arts, hospitality management, and pastry arts as they prepare for careers in the hospitality industry. As a guest, you play an important role in the educational process of these talented future culinarians enrolled in this award-winning ECC Culinary Arts and Hospitality Program. Spartan Terrace Restaurant is located in Building I.
- Reservations are required.
- We can accommodate parties of six or fewer.
- Full range of moderately priced, upscale small plates and entrées.
- Distinctive soups and salads.
- Scrumptious desserts.
Dine With Us
Spartan Terrace's reservations are now full for the remainder of the semester. Thank you very much for your support of the culinary program! We look forward to serving you when reservations open back up in August for fall dining.
Spartan Terrace Restaurant will be open most Tuesdays and Thursdays for lunch service beginning in the fall. Hours of operation are 11:45 am to 1:30 pm.
Soups, Salads, and Small Plates: $3-$5
- Soup du Jour
- Spring Salad of the Day (GF)
- Dressing: $4
- Bacon-Wrapped Dates (GF)
- Stuffed with Manchego cheese, drizzled with balsamic glaze: $5
- Roasted Buffalo CAULIFLOWER (V)
- Ranch dipping sauce: $4
- Grilled Jamaican Jerk Chicken (GF)
- Coconut rice, fresh mango relish, fried plantains
- Jumbo Lump Crab and Lobster Cake
- Cabbage slaw tossed with whole grain mustard vinaigrette, red pepper remoulade sauce
- Grilled Flat Iron Steak (GF)
- Lime chimichurri sauce, Yukon gold smashed potatoes
- Seared Canadian Salmon Vesuvio (GF)
- Roasted sweet potatoes, braised kale, miso soy broth
Daily Dessert Tray Offered: $3
GF – indicates Gluten Free VEG – indicates Vegetarian V – indicates Vegan
ECC offers various certificates and degrees, including pastry, culinary arts, and hospitality management.