Buy your ECC textbooks using our convenient service!
Elgin Community College owns and operates the ECC Bookstore to benefit our campus. Proceeds from purchases made at the bookstore support the college and its students. Thank you for your support in shopping at the ECC Bookstore, where you'll find ECC spirit wear, scrub tops, and culinary supplies such as skull caps and chef coats, and more.
Financial Aid & Bookstore Policy
If you’ve been awarded financial aid; and qualify, you may use your financial aid money to purchase required books and supplies in the ECC Bookstore approximately two weeks before the beginning of each semester. Renting a textbook title using financial aid must be done in the store. The rental cannot be completed online. Financial aid cannot be used to pay shipping charges; please select in-store pick-up. Disbursement dates and policies are different for each semester. Questions? Please email email@example.com for more information.
Book Buying Tips
- Never buy a book (especially a used one!) until you've examined it to ensure it's acceptable.
- Never write, mark, or soil your new textbook(s) until you are sure:
- You have the correct book(s).
- Your class won't be canceled.
- You won't drop (withdraw from) the course.
All college facilities and locations will be closed in observance of the following: