Volunteer at the Arts Center
Usher Volunteer Benefits
Thank you so much for being so interested in volunteering with the ECC Arts Center. We value and appreciate the time and dedication of our volunteers! Listed below are some of the benefits of volunteering with our ECC Arts Center.
- Enjoy amazing artists in intimate theatres.
- Parking is plentiful and free. We also have handicap-accessible parking spots.
- Fun surprises - musicians and magicians have been known to pop up in our lobby.
- Volunteer ushers receive at least 6 usher tickets for each show they work. You can use these usher tickets to purchase free show tickets for most events.
- Finally, you are an integral part of our ECC family. Our ushers are a part of a talented and dedicated team committed to providing a positive theatrical experience for our patrons.
Usher Volunteer Duties
- Greet patrons.
- Take the tickets.
- Show patrons to their seats.
- Assist and monitor the audience during the performance.
- Guide patrons to other facilities.
- Assist with concessions or retail sales.
Usher Volunteer Qualifications
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Be available to work a minimum of 10 hours per season year from September 1-August 30.
- Be able to log in to a volunteer portal to schedule and track hours.
If you are interested in volunteering for the ECC Arts Center, please complete the application. Feel free to email us at email@example.com.