Classes begin June 6, June 13, and July 11, 2022.
Whether your summer plans include working a job, spending time with friends, or exploring the great outdoors, ECC’s summer classes can fit into your schedule. Classes last three to eight weeks in online and hybrid formats. Move ahead in your ECC degree or certificate program, or affordably earn credit that will transfer back to your four-year institution.
Summer 2022 offerings
The schedule for summer classes will be available in early March. For more information on the upcoming semester, visit Campus Central.
Why Take Summer Classes at ECC?
- Affordability: Save hundreds per class from a four-year school at $132 per credit hour. ECC has kept its in-district tuition rates frozen since 2017.
- Transfer Easily: Credit courses transfer back to your college or university.
- Acceleration: Cover the same course material in just 3 to 8 weeks and still have time for summer fun.
- Flexibility: Classes are available in hybrid and online formats, with some courses held during evenings and weekends.
- Support: Experienced faculty and support services, from free tutoring to wellness, are available to help you every step of the way.
Summer Transfer Students
Applying to ECC as a summer transfer student is easy, and there’s no application fee.
Plan Now for Summer
Find more information about the summer semester, student services, technology, and resources.
Spartan Admission Presentation
Ready to learn more? Register to attend a Spartan Admission presentation to speak with a recruitment coordinator.
Register for Summer Classes
If you’re a current student or a student who has attended ECC in the past two years, there is no need to reapply for summer. You can register for classes beginning April 11, 2022.