Homestay Program for Host Families
ECC's International Student Homestay Program (ISHP) seeks host families genuinely interested in sharing their lifestyles in a positive and mutually fulfilling way.
- Read, complete, and sign the ISHP host family application - PDF for the ECC International Student Homestay Program.
- Read, complete, and sign the ISHP host family program information policies and agreement - PDF for Host Families for the ECC International Student Homestay Program.
- Submit a letter of introduction.
- Submit a copy of your homeowner's/renter's insurance policy.
- Submit a copy of your automobile insurance policy and copies of valid driver's licenses for all licensed drivers living in the host home (only required for hosts providing transportation).
- Submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by fax to 847-214-7785, or by mail to:
- Elgin Community College
Center for Global Engagement
1700 Spartan Drive
Elgin, IL 60123
ECC will only process the homestay application once the Center for Global Engagement receives all the above materials. Host applications are accepted throughout the year. The ECC International Homestay Program does not guarantee a homestay placement.