All candidates must submit an official high school transcript or GED scores and official transcripts from other colleges/universities attended.
The application deadline for Phlebotomy is July 1 for the Fall semester and December 1 for the Spring semester. We admit students two times per year, in the fall and spring semesters.
- Proof of High School graduation or HS equivalency examination
- AND one of the following items within the past five (5) years:
- ECC reading placement test score of 95 or better
- ACT reading score of 19 or better
- SAT/PSAT reading score of 480 or better
- High School GPA of 3.0 or higher (unweighted, based on at least six (6)semesters excluding summer
- Grade of C or better in HPE-112
- Grade of C or better in RDG-091
- Grade of C or better in LTC-099
- If you have never taken a credit class at ECC, you must complete an ECC application for admission before submitting this Health Professions Application. Get more information on how to apply.)
- Complete the Health Professions Application
Note: Health professions programs require criminal background checks, drug testing, and specific medical requirements including updated vaccinations, current CPR, and PT program students must have a driver’s license. Students demonstrating a positive background check or positive drug test will be denied admission to health professions programs. Students demonstrating a positive background check or positive drug test while enrolled in health professions programs will be dismissed from the program.