The Pipeline for the Advancement of the Healthcare Workforce Program (PATH) provides extra wrap-around support services for students pursuing industry-recognized credentials for in-demand careers in health care. Through this program, eligible students can receive assistance with tuition, textbooks, materials, child care, and reimbursement for travel expenses.
How do I get more information?
Academic and financial support is determined on a case-by-case basis. Interested students should fill out a request for information to be contacted by a representative from the program.
What programs qualify for additional support services and financial assistance?
The PATH program will provide financial assistance and additional support services to qualified students for the following programs:
- Basic Nurse Assistant Basic Certificate
- Clinical Laboratory Assistant Basic Certificate
- Clinical Laboratory Technology Associate of Applied Science Degree
- Computed Tomography (CT) Basic Certificate
- EKG Technician Certification
- Emergency Medical Technology (EMT) - Basic Certificate
- Emergency Medical Technology (EMT) - Paramedic Basic Certificate
- Histotechnology Associate of Applied Science Degree
- Histotechnology Vocational Certificate
- Human Services Substance Abuse Counseling Vocational Certificate
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Basic Certificate
- Mammography Basic Certificate
- Medical Administrative Assistant Certification
- Medical Assisting Vocational Certificate
- Nursing Associate of Applied Science Degree
- Pharmacy Technician Certification
- Phlebotomy Basic Certificate
- Physical Therapist Assistant Associate of Applied Science Degree
- Radiography Associate of Applied Science Degree
- Recovery Support Specialist Basic Certificate
- Sterile Processing and Distribution Basic Certificate
- Surgical Technology Associate of Applied Science Degree
Both current health care workers and those new to the health care field can be eligible. Priority is given to those who are a minority, low-income, or first-generation college student (your parents did not receive a bachelor’s degree). Eligibility is determined based on several factors. The best way to determine your eligibility is to contact us.
Support services and financial assistance are determined on a case-by-case basis. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or attend an information session to learn more.