ACT/SAT Test Preparation Courses
Get ready to ace your college entrance exams.
High School Juniors and Seniors can prepare for both the SAT and the ACTs in one class. Many students perform better on one test than the other, and since colleges take the higher of the two scores, taking both tests gives students the best chance of gaining admissions and scholarships.
ECC's affordable SAT or ACT Test Prep Classes and private tutoring can help you achieve test scores that reflect your full potential by focusing on critical areas for improvement.
What You'll Learn in an ACT or SAT Prep Class
Whether you plan to take the ACT or the SAT, each course focuses on what you need to know for the specific test you're taking. Course components include:
- Pre-testing to identify your strengths and weaknesses.
- Skills development and test-taking strategies.
- Mini-practice tests.
- Access to full-length practice exams.
- The final test is to see how far you've come.
College Entry Preparation Course Information and Registration
View 'Browse all Offerings' then scroll down to 'Test Preparation' to view course details and pricing before you complete your registration online.
CEB-909: SAT/ACT Combined Test Preparation: This course provides strategies to prepare for SAT test day.
CEB-918: Test Taking Strategies You Should Know: Learn how to recognize question types, the differences between the tests and the subjects they assess, and how to pace yourself to get the most correct answers.
- Private Coaching: Ideal for students who want to improve their scores in specific parts of the test or learn strategies to improve speed and accuracy on the test. Choose 3-, 6-, or 8-hour blocks.