Learn about our highly individualized training programs.
Investment in training pays off through increased productivity and lower turnover rates after gaining valuable skills through courses offered by our professional trainers. That's why companies including Hoffer Plastics, JP Morgan Chase, Trelleborg Sealing Solutions, Kane County Health Department, John B. Sanfilippo & Son, Inc., and Omron Automotive Electronics have worked with ECC's Corporate Training experts.
- Create customized training exclusive to your company, covering only relevant topics and skills, helping you maximize your team's time and training dollars.
- Flexible pricing models can help your business train your employees one by one or as a team.
- Encourage employees to refresh or upgrade job skills through career programs, classes, and professional certifications.
- ECC's classes include certification training that increases your marketability.
- Our area business partners give us the inside scoop on which skills they look for when they hire—meaning you'll learn the skills potential employers want.
Short-Term Career Skills Courses
Earn a certificate with short-term career skills courses.
- We offer day and evening classes.
- Start dates throughout the semester.
- A supportive and professional environment with teachers who care about your success.
Career & Technical Programs
Gain real-world, hands-on job preparation that's relevant, marketable, and in demand. Our teaching and industry professionals work with area business and trade leaders to craft degrees and certificates that feature the skills and knowledge you need to enter or re-enter the workforce quickly.