ICAPS Support Program
Integrated Career & Academic Preparation System Program Benefits
- Job search assistance.
- A clear course schedule leads to your Basic Vocational Certificate in less than a year.
- Free loaner textbooks.
- Free academic support classes and workshops to advance your career.
- A dedicated student support specialist to help ensure your success.
- Classes with the same group of peers throughout the program.
Who Can Participate?
ICAPS is open to all students, especially those who are:
- Day students.
- Looking to complete a vocational certificate and earn a salary that allows them to support their family.
- Ready to benefit from a program that provides professional guidance and academic support.
ICAPS Career Pathways
Integrated Career & Academic Preparation System students will complete a Basic Vocational Specialist (BVS) certificate in the program of their choice in less than one year.
One Semester Programs
- Dental Office Aide
- Emergency Medical Technician-Basic (EMT-B)
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (HVACR)
Two Semester Programs
- Basic Nurse Assistant (BNA) Training Program*/Phlebotomy*
- Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Operator
- Industrial Maintenance Technician (IST)
Additional stackable certifications leading to an Associate of Applied Science Degree are available in most program areas for students who wish to continue their studies.
*The BNA/Phlebotomy programs require two semesters of coursework and a three-week clinical after completing the coursework.
Upon earning a basic vocational specialist certificate through ICAPS, students may choose to enter the workforce and/or continue to pursue additional certificates or an associate degree.