Great spaces, convenient location, ample free parking, and pricing options to fit any budget make ECC the first choice in facilities rental for hundreds of organizations each year.
The ECC Advantage
Corporate, not-for-profit, community and event planners from northwest suburbs count on ECC's spectacular backdrop and unique environs to host meetings, conferences, awards ceremonies, training, exhibitions, trade shows, and other events. Get the "wow" factor for your next event! Our facilities can accommodate any event, and our customer service is outstanding.
- Meetings, conferences, employee receptions
- Exhibitions, convocations
- Award ceremonies, fundraisers
- Performing arts productions
- Sporting events, catered events
Location, Location, Location
- ECC is located between Chicago and Rockford in the scenic Fox River Valley.
- Free parking for over 3,000 vehicles.
- Hassle-free loading and unloading zones throughout campus.
- Handicapped-accessible with elevators and braille signage.
- View campus map.
- Accommodation requests? View disability services for more information.
Productive Atmosphere & the Latest Technology
- Meeting spaces can accommodate groups as large as 2,400 or as small as 10.
- All rooms and breakout areas are set up on time and to our customers' specifications.
- Quality training tables and ergonomic seating.
- Free wireless, high-speed Internet accessibility.
- On-site media services and technical support.
- Custom software installation, fax machines, photocopiers, and assistance with shipping and receiving.
Renown for First-Class Food
- Skilled chefs cater to every budget and group size, from buffet-style events to sit-down meals with all the trimmings.
- Choose from a variety of breakfast, lunch, and dinner selections with a customized menu.
- Never an extra charge for gratuities.
- View catering services for more information.
Our People Make All the Difference
- On-site experienced event planners, media technicians, gourmet chefs, custodial staff, engineers, campus security, and a team of support staff.
- Rentals are available at times that fit your schedule
- Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. (events that take place after 5 p.m. require hourly labor charges as the campus is closed).
- Sunday, all rentals (all events require hourly labor charges as the campus is closed).
Get More Than You Pay For
- Catering services without an added gratuity cost.
- Free standard media services with the rental of facilities.
- Low hotel rates with shuttle service to campus for overnight guests.
- Customized bid proposal.
- Dedicated facilities rental and audiovisual representatives are available for assistance as required on the event day.
- Accurate and timely billing documentation.
- A planners' kit including maps, brochures, and visitors guides.
- Customized tours of facilities to view the variety of available rooms and buildings and see amenities.