Create a Winning Event at ECC
The park-like setting of ECC’s 217-acre campus is dotted with trees and picturesque lakes. Nestled in a safe and pleasant neighborhood of residences and light industry, the college is at the center of our service area, no more than 10 to 15 miles from in-district homes and workplaces. Great spaces, convenient location, ample free parking, and pricing options to fit any budget make ECC the first choice in facilities rental for hundreds of organizations annually. Easy for guests to find—we're minutes from I-90, U.S. 20, and Randall Road in Elgin, Illinois.
Unique Facilities and Grounds
- Meetings, conferences, employee receptions
- Exhibitions, convocations
- Award ceremonies, fundraisers
- Performing arts productions
- Sporting events, catered events
Location, Location, Location
- ECC is located between Chicago and Rockford in the scenic Fox River Valley.
- Free parking for over 3,000 vehicles.
- Hassle-free loading and unloading zones throughout campus.
- Handicapped-accessible with elevators and braille signage.
- View campus map.
- Accommodation requests? View access and disability services for more information.
Services & Resources
First-Class Dining Options
- Skilled chefs cater to every budget and group size, from buffet-style events to sit-down meals with all the trimmings.
- Choose from various breakfast, lunch, and dinner selections with a customized menu.
- Catering services without an added gratuity cost. View catering services for more information.
Productive Spaces Featuring the Latest Technology
- Free standard media services with the rental of facilities.
- Dedicated facilities rental and audiovisual representatives can assist on the event day.
- All rooms and breakout areas are set up on time and to your specifications--we can accommodate groups as large as 2,400 or as small as 10.
- Quality training tables, ergonomic seating, and free wireless, high-speed Internet accessibility.
Corporate, not-for-profit, community, and event planners from Chicago's northwest suburbs count on ECC's spectacular backdrop and unique environs to host meetings, conferences, awards ceremonies, training, exhibitions, trade shows, and other events. Our facilities are flexible and can accommodate any event. ECC's outstanding customer service before and after the event makes it easy for you, with accurate and timely billing documentation, customized bid proposals, and customized tours of facilities to view the variety of available rooms and buildings and see amenities. You'll receive a meeting planners' kit, including maps, brochures, and visitor guides. Get started using the Request for Proposal Form.
The ECC Campus address is 1700 Spartan Drive in Elgin, located at McLean Boulevard and Spartan Drive, a quarter-mile south of US 20 and a half-mile east of Randall Road in southwest Elgin. Get driving directions
Outdoor Wi-Fi access points on campus:
- Building B space near Lake Spartan, the second-floor patio, and the second-floor at the Alumni Courtyard.
- Building C (Library) Green Space.
- Building F on the second floor at the Alumni Courtyard.
- Building I courtyard near the Culinary Arts department.
- Building J (Events Center) parking lot.
- Building K (Adult Basic Education Center) parking lot.
- Building M parking lot.
These rooms are located in Building B, behind the Cafeteria:
- Heritage Room, B180
- Community Room, B181
- Alumni Room, B182
Parking lots B, C, D, E, K, and along Chipman Circle and Hoffer Drive. Learn more about parking on campus
The ECC Campus Prayer Space is located in Building B, Room B173.
Please remember that all items found on campus should be delivered to Lost & Found at the First Stop office located at Building A, Room A100. You can also call 847-697-1000 to speak to the switchboard operator. You may reclaim a lost article with proper identification. ECC will donate items not claimed after six months to a local charity.