Supporting and helping you reach your goals is our focus
Become a Spartan Athlete by Joining an ECC Athletic Program
Get involved and show your Spartan Pride by joining an athletic program! ECC is a proud member of the National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA) and the Illinois Skyway Collegiate Conference. Scholarships exist for many student-athletes. Fill out the sign-up form based on your sport.
- Men's Basketball
- Men's Golf
- Men's Soccer
- Men's Tennis
- Women's Basketball
- Women's Soccer
- Women's Tennis
Check Out Our New Academic Programs
- Medical Assisting-Vocational Specialist
- Ophthalmic Technician-Associate of Applied Science
- Recovery Support Specialist-Basic Vocational Specialist
- Music Production - Associate of Fine Arts
New Course Offerings
Are you looking for something new to add to your schedule? ECC highlights new programs and courses each year in the catalog. Check the catalog for details on these new courses.
- HIS 150 History of Native America (3)
- HOS 150 Topics in Hospitality (.5-3)
- HWM 134 Group Fitness Instruction (3)
- IST 121 Fluid Power Systems (3)
- MKT 160 Digital and Social Media Marketing (3)
- PAS 114 Cake Decorating (4)
Find available classes by using our online catalog search. If you need help planning your schedule, please make an appointment with an academic advisor through the mobile app on the student portal or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact us at email@example.com. We support you every step of your journey to meet your academic and career goals.
ECC's Student Wellness Services offers support groups or one-on-one counseling.
- PRIDE Talk (LGBTQ Support): Addressing challenges within the LGBTQ community, coming out and coming to terms with gender identity, coping with gender dysphoria, dating, and building self-confidence.
- Healthy Emotions Group: Addressing Anxiety and Depression, coping skills to promote mood regulation, etc.
- My Place in the World: Helping students navigate their environment, discussing topics of healthy relationships with self and others, establishing healthy boundaries, and building self-confidence.
- Self Preservation Group: Helping students challenge harmful thoughts, practice self-care, engage in mindfulness training, and promote healthy communication.